- 1:Compliance with laws and organizational direction
- Basic policy on personal information protection:
- We will not collect or use personal information in an unauthorized manner.
- We will clearly specify the purpose of use of personal information and use it only by legal and appropriate means.
- We will maintain and manage personal information in a legal and appropriate manner.
- We will take measures to ensure that the information subject can be appropriately involved in the handling of personal information.
- We will establish an internal system for personal information protection and continuously review and improve it to ensure that it is operated legally and appropriately.
- We will provide education within the company on personal information protection and disseminate its content.
- 2:Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information refers to information that directly identifies an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth, as well as information that belongs to the individual, such as usage history, usage fees, hobbies, interests, and other related fields (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”).
In addition, any personal information obtained through this service shall be kept confidential at a level equivalent to that of our company’s business secrets. Furthermore, information that, while not identifiable on its own, may become personal information through combination, shall also be handled in the same manner.
- 3:Management of Personal Information
- To prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, and other security breaches of customer’s personal information, we implement necessary measures such as maintaining and managing our security systems, establishing a management structure, and thoroughly educating our employees. We also carry out rigorous management of personal information by implementing safety measures.
- 4:Disclosure of Acquisition Methods and Purpose of Use
- In collecting personal information, we make the purpose of use clear to the customer, limit the scope of use of the collected personal information, and handle it appropriately. In addition, if it becomes necessary to use the personal information beyond the scope of the intended purpose, we will inform the customer of the new reason or purpose and obtain their consent before using it.
- 5:Prevention of Information Leakage and Outsourcing
- To ensure the safe management of personal information and to minimize the risks of loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage, our company strives to provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees. Additionally, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, we make efforts to provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsourcing contractor to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- With the consent of the customer
- Disclosing in a manner that does not identify the customer (such as statistical data)
- Disclosing or submitting the information based on a legal obligation, when ordered to do so by a judicial or administrative institution
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to a merger or other reason for business succession.
- When jointly using personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a customer to disclose their personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law, we will promptly disclose such information after confirming that the request is from the customer themselves (we will notify the customer if their personal information does not exist). However, this does not apply if we are not obligated to disclose information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Correction of Personal Information
If a customer requests correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) of their personal information based on the reason that the information is not true, we will confirm that the request is from the customer himself/herself and promptly conduct necessary investigations within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. Based on the results, we will correct the contents of the personal information and notify the customer accordingly. (If a decision is made not to perform correction, we will inform the customer accordingly.)
However, this does not apply if we are not obligated to perform correction under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If a customer requests the suspension or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) of their personal information based on the reason that their personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the pre-disclosed purpose of use or that it was obtained by false or other illicit means, we will promptly suspend the use of the personal information and notify the customer accordingly if it is confirmed that there is a reason for the request and the request is from the customer himself/herself.
However, this does not apply if we are not obligated to suspend the use of personal information or take other actions under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
Users who wish to disable cookies can do so by changing their web browser settings. However, disabling cookies may prevent some features of our services from functioning properly.
- Continuous Improvement
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to the personal information we hold, and we will endeavor to review and improve this policy as necessary, and may modify this policy as needed.